I will find Rest

 

 

Image by Freepik


Life, why are you unfair to me

Why can others make mistakes but not me

Why do I have to learn from my experiences

Others get to have second chances but not me

What did I do wrong

Even so, am I the only wrongdoer

My life is full of difficult puzzles

Just one mistake and I will cry for the rest of my life

I believe that my patience and resilience

Is being put to the test

But I am sure I will pass this test

And finally

The stars will align in my favor

And the sun of goodness will shine upon me

And I will find rest and cry no more


By Kariuki Njumbi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Beyond Reasonable Doubt

‘STOP KILLING US!’ THE PLIGHT BY KENYAN WOMEN AGAINST THE RISING CASES OF FEMICIDE

THE TRENDS OF AI POLICY AND REGULATIONS IN AFRICA