BRING BACK MY SUN

                                                                  Image on Freepik

 It's cold out and my coffee has gone cold. The weighted blankets don't do much for me anymore.

The turntable is screeching and its all white outside

My chest is hollow and my space is much too large for just me

Where is my sun, where did she go?

The dark is here ,he'll swallow me whole

His rage magnifies at this time

And it's inescapable even to the strongest

When she screams they don't go beyond these four walls

Her throat is raspy and its dusk everywhere

Bring me my sun, I have to live

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Beyond Reasonable Doubt

‘STOP KILLING US!’ THE PLIGHT BY KENYAN WOMEN AGAINST THE RISING CASES OF FEMICIDE

THE TRENDS OF AI POLICY AND REGULATIONS IN AFRICA